The Spanish Association of Rental Companies and Construction Machinery industry without operator (ASEAMAC) has the overall aim to promote the professionalism of the group and promote the advantages of the model of machinery rental.
ASEAMAC is the platform to support the specialized companies in the business of equipment rental without operator.
The main goals of the association are:
- To promote the express recognition of the business of the rental.
- To establish protocols for accreditation of the companies in this specialized activity.
- To create a professional network across the country, through regular meetings.
- To improve training of company personnel and prepare new staff for incorporation into this specialized activity.
- Promote cooperation of all related actors (manufacturers, engineering, Public Administrations…) in the development of the collective.
For any queries you may have you can contact the Secretariat of the association.